Need A Notary? Here's What You Need To Know

Have you been told that you needed to get some paperwork notarized? No what? Here's everything you need to know about getting documents notarized.   What is a notary? A notary, sometimes called a notary public, is a person appointed by their state of residence to be an impartial witness when documents need to be signed.  What does it mean to get something notarized? If you are told that you need to get a document notarized, it means that all parties need to sign the document in the presence of a notary.